Saturday November 7th, 7:30-11:00pm
Avant Dance & Events Center
865 Spring St, Westbrook, ME - map
Join Maine's Armenian community for a night of live Armenian music and authentic dancing!
Top Armenian musicians from around New England will play a wide variety of traditional and modern Middle Eastern dance music.
$40 until October 25th; $45 after Oct 25th
Kids 12 & under $20 - Table reservations available when purchasing 8 tickets.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE
Or email email@example.com
- Armenian refugees from Ottoman Turkey in Marseille, 1896.
- The Yeghoians, Maine's first documented Armenian immigrant family.
- Armenian Monument dedication, Portland 2003
- Monument inscription
- Young Armenian men at Old Orchard Beach, 1909
- ACAME picnic, Winslow Park, Freeport 2006 THis is a description
- Serunian's Grocery Store on Munjoy Hill, Portland, 1910
- Al (Bardezbanian) Gardener Ensemble performs at ACAME picnic, Freeport 2005
- Community recognition and Genocide Proclamation by Maine Senate, Augusta 2012
- John (Papazian) Martin's 20th Century Market on Congress St., Portland 1947
- Sayat Nova Dance Company, Portland 2010
- ACAME Picnic, Freeport 2006
- Christmas Mass at St. Paul Anglican Church, Portland 2008
- Local Armenian U.S. Army recruits in front of Portland High School, 1917
- Armenian Red Cross - Portland chapter, 1926
- ACAME picnic, Freeport 2008
- Armenian Dance, Portland 1954
- Armenian dance lessons, South Portland 2010
- Taner Akcem on Genocide Denial & Turkish National Security, Portland 2011