Portland Conservatory of Music’s Dimensions in Jazz program
and the Armenian Cultural Association of Maine proudly present
the Armenian-born internationally acclaimed pianist and composer Vardan Ovsepian
Friday, May 6th, 8:00 PM
Woodfords Congregational Church
202 Woodfords St., Portland
Free piano workshop at 5:00 PM.
Tickets: $15 in advance, $20 at the door
$5 for students, $10 for seniors
Available at Jet Video and Starbird Music in Portland, and Gulf of Maine Books in Brunswick.
FMI (207) 828-1310, www.portlandconservatoryofmusic.org
ACAME statement on immigration
- Armenian refugees from Ottoman Turkey in Marseille, 1896.
- The Yeghoians, Maine's first documented Armenian immigrant family.
- Armenian Monument dedication, Portland 2003
- Monument inscription
- Young Armenian men at Old Orchard Beach, 1909
- ACAME picnic, Winslow Park, Freeport 2006 THis is a description
- Serunian's Grocery Store on Munjoy Hill, Portland, 1910
- Al (Bardezbanian) Gardener Ensemble performs at ACAME picnic, Freeport 2005
- Community recognition and Genocide Proclamation by Maine Senate, Augusta 2012
- John (Papazian) Martin's 20th Century Market on Congress St., Portland 1947
- Sayat Nova Dance Company, Portland 2010
- ACAME Picnic, Freeport 2006
- Christmas Mass at St. Paul Anglican Church, Portland 2008
- Local Armenian U.S. Army recruits in front of Portland High School, 1917
- Armenian Red Cross - Portland chapter, 1926
- ACAME picnic, Freeport 2008
- Armenian Dance, Portland 1954
- Armenian dance lessons, South Portland 2010
- Taner Akcem on Genocide Denial & Turkish National Security, Portland 2011